How to install the CSR 4.0 Bluetooth adapter driver?
- For Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
This Bluetooth adapter is plug and play on Windows 8/10. You just plugged it in and the drivers were automatically downloaded and configured within seconds on your Windows 8/10 desktop. But didn't have to install anything. A Bluetooth icon appeared in your system tray (bottom-right corner of display). please right-clicked it and click on add device.
- For Windows 7 and Windows XP
- Plug Bluetooth Dongle into USB port and the indicator of would flash to remind you all is in processing- Attention: Insert Bluetooth adapter before installation.
2.Then open the "My computer" and find the driver file, clik the \"setup.exe\" to install.
3.In install process, Language selection \"English\", Discovery Mode set as \"Discovery ON\"
4.Simply restart your computer and your dongle adapter will change from gray to blue and appear in the taskbar,and click to connect devices.
- How to pair with the device (Take headphones, Windows 10 as an example)
1.Right click Bluetooth icon "Add Device", select Device and Printer/Add Device, search for the Bluetooth devices.
2.Place the headset in standby pairing mode.
- Once the headset is detected, click on the device and right click to select the connection. Note: If prompted to enter a key, please check the device manual or ask the supplier.
- When "Connected" is displayed, pairing is completed.
If have any problem,please contact us via: email@example.com
Sample Block Quote
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos sollicitudin delos felis. Pellentesque diam dolor an elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Curabitur semper sagittis mino de condimentum.